Job Role – Part TIme -Retail Sales Associate
An exciting opportunity exists to join a growing multi channel UK Retailer and Manufacturer based near Manchester.
Following year on year online and offline sales growth, Forest Sofa Ltd is searching for a sales associate to join the retail sales team at Forest Sofa Ltd.
- Outreach to potential customers through the use of email, and direct communications targeting The English Sofa Company / The English Bed Company / The Chesterfield Company
- Targets for weekly enquiries feedback will be set and measured during a weekly sales meeting.
- Work with the marketing team to improve communications based on customer feedback.
- Liaise with customers to identify feedback opportunities, to improve response rates and also assist in improving quality scores of reviews obtained via channels such as Trustpilot / Review Centre, or Google owned sites.
- Helping showroom visitors on the shop floor.
- Providing customer service to customers post purchase.
- Inputting orders.
- Collecting balance payments
This position will require the individual to meeting specific targets, whilst demonstrating a strong ability to generate relationships with clients and build interest in our products – therefore a positive, driven attitude, excellent English language skills and a confident telephone manner is an absolute must.
Preferred Qualifications / Technical Skills:
- Strong user of MS OFFICE (Word / Outlook / Excel)
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
- Retail Sales / Customer Service Experience
Experience in a customer facing role is essential.
Place of Work:
Forest Sofa Ltd
Newbury House, Ford Lane, Salford, M6 6PD
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: Dependent upon experience