Weekend (part time) Furniture Sales Assistant
Remuneration/ Pay rate:
£8.00 per hour
Weekend Furniture Sales Assistant
A permanent position has become available for the position of Furniture Sales Assistant.
The Chesterfield Company and The English Sofa / Bed Company are retail brands of parent company Forest Sofa Ltd.
From our factory showroom in Salford (a few minutes from Manchester City Centre) and as part of a small team, the successful applicant will assist customers, converting enquiries to sales via; phone, e-mail or in person in the showroom.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Passing on product knowledge to customers predominately in the showroom but also over the phone and via email / online queries.
• Submitting orders and ensuring bespoke specifications are correctly detailed.
• Payment processing / collection of deposits and balances
• Follow up calls of enquirers to increase conversions while maintaining and updating customer records.
• Data entry of customer orders to fulfil warranty documents.
• Point of contact for existing customer queries.
• Locking up and ensuring the building is secure.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer literate including but not limited to Microsoft Office.
• Able to work in a team, be flexible and be responsible for own work load.
• Organised and self-motivated.
• Good personal presentation.
• English and Maths at GCSE A-C.
• Furniture sales experience is preferred but not essential as training will be given,
Hours of work are:
Saturday 10am – 4pm
Sunday 11am – 4pm
To apply please send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference WKNDSALES01 in subject line with your name.