An Exciting opportunity has arisen to join the commercial branch of a growing UK Furniture Manufacturer, based in Salford, Greater Manchester. (www.forestcontract.com)
£19,000 basic salary + Commission.
with realistic OTE per year of;
Yr 1 – £22,500
Yr 2 – £26,500
Yr 3 – £30,000
Following year on year online and offline sales growth, Forest Contract is searching for a Contract Sales Executive to join their team.
Working Monday to Friday (Mon-Thurs 8:30am – 5pm & Fridays (8:30am – 1:30pm) with training provided.
A small, friendly team based in an open plan office, creates a relaxed environment all round. Staff can rely on each other for help and support, to ensure every team member can push on to meet sales targets and achieve their target goal.
- Following up warm leads through the use of calls & emails offering the company’s products & services
- Assisting with showroom visits
- Using own initiative to contact potential customers through other sales channels
- Using extensive product knowledge to keep customers informed of offerings & lead times
- Providing high standards of customer service pre, during & post sale
- Building & maintaining strong relationships with new/ repeat customers, suppliers & colleagues
- Achieving monthly/ yearly sales targets set by sales manager
- Admin duties including, quotes via Excel, day to day tasks using CRM/ Sheets, inputting orders on Sage 200, collecting deposit & balance payments from customers & booking in deliveries
- Liaising with production to ensure orders are completed on time.
This position will require the individual to meeting specific sales targets, whilst demonstrating a strong ability to generate relationships with clients and build interest in our products – therefore a positive, driven attitude, excellent English language skills, a confident telephone manner, and a passion for selling is an absolute must.
Preferred Qualifications / Technical Skills:
• Strong user of MS OFFICE (Word / Outlook / Excel)
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
• Retail Sales / Customer Service Experience
• Target related sales role experience preferred.
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Short day Fridays
- On-site Parking
Hours of Work:
- Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm
- Friday – 8:30am – 1:30pm
Place of Work:
Forest Sofa Ltd
Newbury House, Ford Lane, Salford, M6 6PD
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Adam (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your name and reference CONTRACT-SALES in the subject line.