Full time preferable, part time considered.
£18,000 basic salary with realistic OTE per year of;
Yr 1 – £22,000
Yr 2 – £25,000
Yr 3 – £29,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the commercial branch of a growing UK Furniture Manufacturer, based near Manchester. (www.forestcontract.com)
Following year on year online and offline sales growth, Forest Contract is searching for a Contract Sales Executive to join their team.
A small, friendly team based in a open plan office, creates a relaxed environment all round. Staff can rely on each other for help and support, to ensure every team member can push on to meet sales targets and achieve their target goal.
• Outreach to potential customers through the use of email, and direct communications, targeting prospects that have made enquiries through our website/phone
• Using own initiative to contact potential customers through other sales channels
• Providing product information, advice, lead times and quotes using Excel
• Achieving monthly/yearly sales targets which set by manager
• Assisting with showroom visitors on the shop floor
• Providing high standards of customer service pre, during and post, sale
• Maintaining and improving relationships with existing and new customers
• Inputting orders on Sage 200
• Liaising with production to ensure orders are completed on time
• communicating with customers to collect deposit and balance payments
• Providing support & cover for contract coordinator role when necessary
This position will require the individual to meeting specific sales targets, whilst demonstrating a strong ability to generate relationships with clients and build interest in our products – therefore a positive, driven attitude, excellent English language skills, a confident telephone manner, and a passion for selling is an absolute must.
Preferred Qualifications / Technical Skills:
• Strong user of MS OFFICE (Word / Outlook / Excel)
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills.
• Retail Sales / Customer Service Experience
Target related sales role experience preferred.
Hours of Work:
Monday – Thursday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Friday – 8:30am – 1:30pm
Place of Work:
Forest Sofa Ltd
Newbury House, Ford Lane, Salford, M6 6PD
To apply please send your CV and cover letter to Michelle (email@example.com) with your name and reference CONSALES in the subject line.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £29,000.00 /year